Wednesday, December 01, 2010

What goes around comes around

Ever heard about the "kicked in the ass by karma" thing. Well I have, and it seams that I'm living it. How does it feel? Like a fat annoying man rubbing against you on the bus...that's how bad it is. You can't have it all, they say, but why can't you have a bit of everything?

I know it's my fault and that my attitude is wrong, but where the hell is my invisibility coat when I need it? That might be my only chance to stop making bad decisions and being a fool. This has definitely been a very bad year on a personal level...very bad. That should change next year, and if it doesn't get better, at least I hope it's going to be neutral.

I'm working on that list, and my mind keeps adding new things by the minute. I'm turning 25, quarter of a century and I believe half way through life. Not only should I start anti aging cream, but also reflect on my values and switch my priorities.