Monday, September 28, 2009

Moving on up to a delux apartment in the sky

A few days ago I was talking to a special someone (I miss you!!) and I remembered how, during my first classes at school I loved listening and absorbing the stories my classmates had after each summer holiday, they were talking about Disneyland and far away places where you could only travel by plane. I wished for that so much, and I never got it as they did. My only chance was to go and do something more, like study, dance or sing and work. I have never had a holiday abroad...I only crossed the Romanian boarder with a well established purpose. I get shivers every time I see a plane now, because I know I am going to be up there soon...what I wished for most became something frightening...I have never been twice in the same place or with the same people...I know that every time somebody else will be waiting for me at the airport or I will have to discover a whole new place by myself. I am addicted to traveling and if I would ever consider myself lucky in something…this would be it. I am not lucky in love and I always have just as much money as I need…I am a traveller.

I only met great people till now, with some I am still in contact and others I will never see again. The shifts I've been through every summer since I was 13 thought me great lessons of life and placed me in different weird situations...What I am always thinking about is what those people really think about me and what I have left behind. I would like to ask: what is the first thing or moment that comes to your mind when you think about me?