Tuesday, September 22, 2009

La noche en Blanco

I finished my internship this week. I wanted to write a few things about my feelings at the end of this experience, but I can't really put anything together. I can't even write my internship report...and this isn't because everything was bad, but because it left me sour and without words. I feel like a person who gets out of a relationship and instead of still loving or hating, doesn't care. That's how I feel after three months as an intern at the Romanian Embassy in Spain I don't care. I will manage to put myself together these days and at least write the internship report.

"La noche en blanco" marked Marketa's and Edita's visit. After 3 months of leaving Aarhus, seeing them brought a feeling of warmth back into me. I felt like we've never been a part and we just went on one of our trips from Aarhus. I hope this type of meetings will happen every three months because I love the feelings they bring back into me. They bought me a super cute mirror from Paris, because they know I love little things that seem insignificant to others, instead of big, posh gifts. I managed to mix them with all the others here and we hanged out internationaly. With them I also finished my tour of Madrid, seeing everything a tourist could.