Saturday, September 12, 2009

Cold September


Along with September the warmth of Madrid disappeared. The wind started blowing cold, shifting everything that comes in its way. The city and its people have no mysteries to unravel...it just became another city I have been living in, and discovered without playing the role of the Japanese tourist. One more week of playing behind the desk, and two more before becoming again a Romanian student abroad. The end of an experience that became difficult to conclude on paper for my internship report. Three months of living a life I have interacted with before and maybe will do it again...next time, if there will be, as the one holding the golden feather. Trust is rushing through my veins, but not in the people around me...only in the star I have carved on my skin and believe in. I changed my status and dare to do more than before. I have no hidden feelings, only hidden purposes. Another page is turning like every three months in my last two years. Another page full of friends, laughter and sleepless nights. Unlike before, my clothes are still in the closet waiting to be nicely put in my traveller’s bag…and I’m still acting like a person living here since forever. I hope that next weekend will help me make up my mind once and forever, as a part of the life I have left behind a few months ago is coming back, Marketa and Edita.