Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Still September, not yet October


September 2009...back home. The same room, the same view and the same people. More or less, because a lot of things changed since I first left last year. The thought of staying home for a bit longer makes me take of my holiday coat and forces me to adjust to the life I am about to restart. I'm almost done with the intrenship report and school, till next year. I have been asked to start my thesis now, but I need a break, or at least that's how I felt just a few days ago, after arriving. I refuse to watch the sky anymore, because I am afraid of seeing airplanes. I will soon have a job again, start paying my credit and devide expences in order to save money for my next trip. I don't know what I have learned, but I know what I feel...and I know what would stop me from running away from I don't know what and moving from one place to another. Since I stoped travelling for now...September 2009 will be the last post about me and my adventures. I am not sad or disapointed, I feel like a curios child opening all the boxes, until what I have wished for pops up.

Till next time...I found a nice post: http://alexunu.blogspot.com/2009/05/balada-celor-neimbratisati.html