Wednesday, March 11, 2009

MPD

Laura, Lora, Luli, Lulu, Lali

Oh...I saw a great documentary today on human right abuses in China, called "China Blue". It was really touching and it hurts to acknowledge that such abuses happen in the world, just so we can wear a damn pair of jeans...which is bought from the Chinese producer with 4.1$/pair and sold in the West with even more than 100$/pair.

Buhu...I have a flat tyre on my bike :( I small piece of glass managed to break through my tyre this morning when I was coming from work. Devastating...since the bike is the only way I can get around... especially to work in the morning. Luckily there are shops where they sale and repair bikes everywhere. With my puppy...begging for mercy face, I managed to convince the guys at the shop to repair it in the same day, because I would've been dead otherwise. It costed me 92 dkk (about 13 euro) for a tiny little hole...but I guess I had no other option...and they know it is too far to walk with a flat tyre (because you are not allowed to take bikes on the bus) till the city centre  where it would have costed me only 60 dkk for the same job. Anyway...at least a have a mean of transportation again...