Friday, March 13, 2009

So me/How I spent my Friday 13 weekend

Friday 13
Well...we went to UniBar and than to Social Club. I am in my 23rd hour of being awake...uber drunk, but still able to write in English on my blog. It's 3:13 in the morning...I woke up at 4:00 in the morning yesterday, but I feel good...I'm eating raisins and drinking water and thinking about nothing :)

Ahh...and we met Edita on the bus when we were coming back home coz she went to another party and she had her hair cut :)

I hope I'm not gonna delete this when I wake up....nighty night to me :)

Saturday 14
Today I started speaking again with a special someone who I'm happy to have back in my life. After a day of shopping for food, yahoo chatting and sleeping we went to Lina's house for pancakes. The night didn't end so fast as we decided to all go to Ris Ras - our favourite cafe in Aarhus. I met some new internationals with who I think I am going to hang out more from now on. This semester I think it's more diverse for me...I know more people from a bigger variety of countries (Turkey, Greece, Italy, Czech, USA, Canada and of course Spain and Romania) and the Latvians are gone along with Mara.

Sunday 15
I had a weird dream last night. I dreamt that I received an e-mail that I didn't get accepted for my internship in Madrid because my profile didn't fit with what they were searching. I hope it's not going to be like that. I hate waiting for answers.

An already traditional walk on the beach and chocolate muffin with maple syrup in a coffee shop with Mathew.