Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Back to Aarhus

This Saturday I got back to Aarhus. My heart is not as opened as I hoped for this return. I found the same calm city I left behind... nothing new. The Christmas decorations have been taken away and also the financial crises seems to have arrived here too, because some stores have been closed and others have final sales, which means they are going to be closed soon.

I have a new room, Mara's room. I moved the furniture before leaving because I wanted to find it nice and not depressing. Not that it worked but, at least I don't feel like I'm leaving in a hallway.

Now I’m waiting for school to start and hoping to find a job. I feel useless and I have a lot of time I'm just loosing by sitting and doing nothing...just getting depressed. Right now...I am not happy.