Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Twilight

When Ana first told me about the movie, I laughed and thought it's a "Buffy - the vampire slayer" type of movie...this is also what everybody around me thinks when I tell them about it :)

Ana sent me the 4 books from the collection before I got to see the movie and I didn't get her excitement...but...I am completely mesmerized now. Not only did I see the movie but I also read the first book...which is breath taking. I hope I'll get to read the second one on my way home...I will have a lot of time on train and in airports I guess...and I am really curios how the story will go on, especially since there's no movie on the other three books.

I don't know if the movie is a must see, but the book(s)is a must read.

I feel good about finding an Aarhus hobby in reading, since I didn't feel like really doing that at home. My next movie after book reading is going to be "The Cider house rules". Yesterday I saw the movie again with the girls and it's so full of emotion and compassion and lust for life...