Friday, December 19, 2008

Leaving Aarhus

Well....my bag is packed...waiting for me at the door. I managed again to get it so full that I could barely close it and had to take out a few stuff. I guess I will never learn how much is too much for a travel bag. I have another bag with this semester's books and compendiums...They are heavier than the clothes bag but I have to take home...otherwise I would throw them away...and as much as I would like to do that and get rid of the bad memories they bring, I admit it would be a waste. I cleaned the apartment...I just have to take out the garbage when I leave...oh and Marketa's bike to the basement. By the looks of it, I only have to get dressed and leave. But I guess the excitement of leaving made move to fast and now I have to wait for at least another six hours till I can leave.

Aarhus is unbelievably sunny today. It hasn't been like this in a few weeks...since my relaxation walk with Mara about a month ago. I guess my excitement and happiness is so strong that it influenced the weather. :)...I'll miss these kind of days here...if Marketa was home we would go jogging for sure.

Bus 16 will be here, aka Emmasvej, at 18:09. I'm not going to go straight to the train station, as I have to hand in my key to the International Secretariat. Thanks to their rules I will have to drag all my luggage to school...put the envelope with the key, the washing card and the new contract in their post box and only than head for the train station. The last train to Copenhagen Airport leaves at 22:40, but I think I'm going to take one that's around 21...it's better to wait in the airport...its safer...and I kinnda know it from my adventure in October. I will also have time to weight my luggage and remake it or throw away stuff if it's too heavy...though I wouldn't like to think to that as a possibility. My flight leaves Copenhagen Airport on Saturday at 07...something in the morning...the bad part is that it's not going straight to Otopeni…but to Vienna. So I will spend some quality hours in Vienna’s airport too. If there’s anything I'm becoming an expert in...it's airports :)...My odyssey will finish Saturday at 16:30...when hopefully without any incidents and with my luggage not lost :D...I will be in Bucharest...

I guess it pays to get home these days...but the effort is worth it...I will be complete again :)