Saturday, December 13, 2008

Long forgotten idols of a wierdo

While talking about piercing and tattoos, that I would like to get at some point in my life, I remembered about my long forgotten idols - the SG (http://suicidegirls.com/). I remember finding them when I was in Kiev, bored and searching the internet for interesting stuff. Back then, I liked them because my teenage self searching mind found them as a nice identity. The idea of Goth Pin-up Girls went pretty well with the music and the feelings I had. The site is a passage to another way of life. The girls are characterized by piercing, tattoos, weird hair cuts and vintage clothes...but also very innocent (Lolita like) glances and poses. It's like an intriguing girlish portal...and I still love the photos – back then you could access most of them because the website was new (now you have to pay).

Some weird things I like (weird because other people make funny faces when I do them or say them):
- eating with the knife, anything and everything (except liquid stuff) - this is something I get from my father and my grandfather :)
- rats - maybe because they are small and able to get into places, and harm unwillingly...just because they are rats + they are so smart (I don't know why people don't like them, I love them...I even had one...I hate it when I have to be there when people talk about killing them)
- polenta with french fries (aka mamaliga cu cartofi prajiti) - eaten together of course
- pills (they are small, round and colorful...how can you not like that?!) - I don't like them when I have to take them, because this means I am sick in some way...I like taking them randomly, whatever I want - whenever I want, they attracted me since I could barely walk :D
- going to the dentist (most people don't) - teeth are important, they define the smile...what would we be if we would be ashamed of showing our teeth
- playing with fire...and candle wax...I like reshaping it while it's hot and I love sticking my fingers deep in it...also in this category I love the smell of burning matches - the pyromaniac inside me spoke
- Ok...I guess the cleaning could go in here too...I love to organize things