Sunday, March 03, 2013

Never grow up


Saturday, the 2nd of March, was a special day for my skin. I had my third tattoo done...a tattoo I have been waiting for and planning for a long time. This time it was Peter Pan's turn. I love the "never grow up" motto...and not in a schizophrenic way. Most people forget they were young and forget how wonderful and free their life used to be. They get lost in the daily drama of an adult's life and turn out unhappy and depressed human beings...and all that because they forget to be a child.

I made a tattoo of the flying scene, where Wendy and her brothers first head to Neverland and learn how to fly by thinking of happy things :)

So...from now on...whenever in doubt, I'll remember to think of happy things...

My first tattoo, the star on my neck, was made in 2007 as a memory of me, the human symbolised through the star, reaching a dream land - San Francisco, USA. Since this is a tattoo that's always exposed to the sun...in all these years it changed its colour, so I decided to also redo this one. Still its memory remains back in 2007...