Friday, December 14, 2012

Rebounding with my blog

Since Facebook took over my time, my life and most of my social activities, I had no time to blog. I find it way easier to keep track of what I am doing with all these apps and easy to update statuses and everything. The main purpose of my blog was to support my gold fish memory. I love looking back at the things I did, and most of the time my mind is bedazzled and I can't believe that's me there. But I got lazy and absorbed into technology...and eventually stopped writing.

So, here I am, probably posting my last thoughts for 2012. If I look back I think I had the fullest year in a while. After I got back and settled in Bucharest, my only adventures were the great places I visited with my job, but this year I had some "inside" adventures and it was great. I feel like I grew, but not necessarily in an adult, mature way, but in a "social" way. I had my share of stress and now I believe I know what it means and how it feels like. It sucks...the regular amount of stress I create for myself is more than enough...I do not ever want to experience the stress that others create around me. I flip easily...

As great as 2012 has been I have a feeling that 2013 will be a b(o.O)mb. My intuition, which has never failed me before, tells me that it's going to be different. I am still unsure about what I want and how to get it, but aren't we all at any age. Actually I hope I will never know and never learn how to get it, because then it will just be plain boring.

2012 words: blonde, discovering, lust, hysteria, cats, defining, understanding, wanting, beginning.

I realized that I had a really crapy list of resolutions for this year...so I am considering an outstanding one for 2013.