Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Blonde Experience

So, I am blonde. A short haired blonde and not just any. It's not going to last for sure, I am not the type of girly girl going to the salon to dye her hair every month...I am way to lazy for that. But until I go back to my roots I am definitely enjoying my blonde days. The Wella Trend Vision 2012 show was an experience. It is hard being a model and I think this has been my first and last time on stage :)

Opinions are split. Some say that I look better and more radiant like this, even less evil :P. Others think that I look ok, but I am better as a brunette. I don't know what to say, I kinda got used to being a blonde and I sometimes feel better. We went out last Friday and I was among the few blondes there and I felt so good. Blonde definitely makes you stand out of the crowed.

The down side is that roots grow faster than I thought, I have to take care that my face is always fresh because any blemish looks like a huge pimple and make up is absolutely mandatory (at least eyeliner). I've been told about this and I always thought it's just blonde people whining around, but now I take all that back.

I love my blonde days and am extremely happy to have had this opportunity.