Sunday, February 19, 2012

My Blonde Day(aries)

Never say never!

That's one lesson for me to learn at the beginning of 2012. You will not believe it (I still don't) but I am....wait for it....BLONDE.

I am attending the Wella Trend Vision 2012 show with Cristina, my (our) hairstylist. I am in the Grace - Trend Vision - Haute Couture section. This means that starting today and until Wednesday when we have the final presentation I have to pretend that I'm a model, a graceful one.

Today, I spent my whole day between bleaching and coloring my hair and eyebrows, and learning the choreography for the stage. I also chose my dress...and the belt for it (great belt by the way, I hope I get to keep it as a souvenir). After my photo modeling for Radu and the hair modeling for Cristina, I can tell you that being a model is not an easy job.