Saturday, January 01, 2011

A new year

I spent my last day of 2010 just as I spent the rest of the year...alone...with my cats. I got dressed and ready to go out. I stayed in line at a club with my best friend, and all of a sudden I realized that I did not wanted to be there. The person standing next to me has been out of my life for half of this year for good reasons, and I realized that her return was a bad idea ... I admit my bad habit of returning behind well sealed doors. 2010 has definitely been a year of solitude for me and I feel that I closed up a lot, even if tests would prove me wrong, because I opened myself towards something different.

One of my resolutions for this year is to regain my trust in people, but now I'm not sure I'd like to do that anymore. I have a feeling that is going to be a hell of a year ... I am really confident and positive, and I definitely want to make the best of it and not myself get lost.