Monday, December 27, 2010

Last X-mas I punched your face

Three girls decided to spend their Christmas night out in a club. One of them has been out of the picture for a few months, so Christmas was also the perfect timing for a reunion. These girls decided to go into a club...one that they've been into before and knew it was ok. Major failure...it was full of pigs that night, probably the ones that escaped the traditional Christmas slaughter. It was the first time in my life when we had to call the club's bodyguard because a guy told us that "you either dance with me or I beat you because I'm drunk"....nice pick up line, what can I say. The event was followed by a wave of unbelievably rude remarks that made other desperate guys follow their pig king. What amazed me was that one of them asked as for an explanation on "three girls decide to go out alone for a girl's night out....and you want me to believe it?". We finally left, of course, and I will definitely not step in that club ever again in my life. For the record I'm talking about El Grande Comandante...the newest attraction for the jerks in Bucharest.

One of the points on my resolution list was to regain my trust in people...but if the tyre of unfortunate events keeps rolling...I'll have to stick to who I know. When these things happen I either imagine a nuclear bomb dropped in the middle of this country, or some sort of a Hitler enslaving (just enslave...based on the level of self respect) probably half of this country's characters.