Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Perfect face

The plastic surgery obsession is everywhere and women can't deny the wish, the aspiration towards perfection. If a girl would tell me she has never ever in her life thought about this, I would call her a shameless liar. Of course there is a big step between thinking about this and actually doing it. You might have the money, but you fear the post surgical pain or you might have the guts, but lack financial founds. I find my self at this point, as well as my friend (girl - girlfriend) in the second category. The plan is made...what to do and when to do it...we just need the money and the time. Wanting a plastic surgery does not mean that you have a low self esteem...it has nothing to do with that, we don't consider ourselves ugly and we don't not hide from the rest of the world...and that is why I consider the denial towards great features a disease. You cannot be a woman if you refuse yourself that you like being beautiful...through whatever means needed.

Another wish on my chaotic list...booked under "this is who I used to be".