Sunday, November 08, 2009

Going somewhere?

I don't think Sleeping Beauty was sad she had to sleep for a while and wake up with a kiss and a forever-lasting story. I'm looking at the phone waiting for a sign and hoping that everything is ok the other side of Europe. I want to write something empathetic, but I don't know what...I would only like to change some things, but unfortunately they don't stand in my power. Maybe I can skip some months and put myself on fast forward. At least I have a great job I can focus on, while other things settle. I am a fan of the witch that put the curse on Sleeping Beauty. There are 100 songs describing my mood, 100 screenplays and 100 novels, but there's nothing like living a story that you learn about in fairytale words. I promise to leave my stubbornness aside and be patient because it is a virtue and I need it.