Thursday, October 22, 2009

Loving Romania =4=


This post is closer to the people surrounding me, girls who are survivors of a systems that's pushing them to sentimental suicide. Since I came home, I mostly met with my girlfriends. I haven't seen or to talked to some in a while. They are all my age and we know each other pretty well and talk about everything and anything. I am talking about girls I know from highschool, work or university. Other than the fact that they are my friends, another thing they have in common is their relationship with guys. When I left everybody was almost "married" and now most are sad, lonely or in confusing situations. I feel like everything turned upside down. I am definitely not talking about myself now, but about all the girls around me, who feel bad and sometimes do stupid things not to think about "those who we don't speak about". I usually take the side of the opposite sex, because I know that girls can sometimes be difficult, but these days I've been a little confused. I don't get who's fault is it: girls or boys?! I don't know if these things were there before and I was to selfish to see them or I just missed for a while and forgot that it's not all rainbows and butterflies. I have not faced these problems for a while, not coming from other people than myself. I thought I was the only one having problems and going into odd situations.

Is it just because of the weather?! Is my generation mentally deranged and we will not manage to procreate, because we are all to confused to see into each others eyes?! Are we not willing to make sacrifices anymore and stopped believing in feelings?! Are feelings just another part of this world of consumption, and we started looking for the cheapest, because we know that if it will not work and we are not sad when we “throw it away and get another one”?! Do we all believe and live a fake Western life we are not yet ready to comply with, and we get lost and confused by the too many things we would like to have in a society that offers little to people my age?!