Sunday, July 12, 2009

My "rummys"

I almost finished my first weekend with my new roommates and I think I will have a hell of a good time in Madrid with them. It was absolutely crazy...Yesterday I was at the swimming pool the whole day, and came back at 12 in the night, not expecting them to be home...but they were and a bit tipsy already. I drank with them at home and then we went out in a club...a good club...but I was too busy with our own thing to notice the club. We had some markers from home and we ended up fighting each other in the club and got totally painted. My official nickname in the house is Rummy...because: I come from Rumania and Rum (it could have been any other drink, but this worked with the name)...

Today we cleaned the house because it was very, very dirty and they are pretty good, I was surprised.