Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Choose Madrid

In a few days, my first month in Madrid will end. A month that passed by so fast, that it makes it feel like a week...my days end in a glimpse. As I said before I was actually expecting to feel good here, especially after my Danish experience. Now, my problem is whether I should remain here or not. The pro's for this would be: living in a real European capital, earning enough money to live normally and becoming another person, culturally. The con's would be missing the people at home and constantly thinking about some of them, not being able to work in my field of studies...but on the other hand I am not so convinced about what Romania can offer me, so either way the only thing that would really change would be my social life. I already started looking for a job, so probably if I manage to find something in the next 2 months and nothing tragic happens, I will not go back home for a pretty long time. I am putting my future in the hands of serendipity, again :)

Ah, yes...Alex and Andre have been reading my blog and I have to correct some stuff:
1. Spain is not torn apart by it's political division, I read that in a newspaper...one...and the media here is politically manipulated...so one media source of information and no knowledge about the internal history of Spain is not enough;
2. My neighbors are not Spanish, they are Latin American...so my room doesn't have a Spanish sense and the music they/I listen to is not Spanish;
3. The apartment was not very, very dirty....it was a bit dirty and they were very good at cleaning it...considering that they are boys;
4. The post I deleted was not about my love life in Denmark, Andre!!!!

This weekend we are going to Galicia!!!