Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Taurus

Marketa returned this morning from Barcelona!!!!I am not alone anymore...I am so happyyyy. I discovered that I became an extreme neat freak...I missed cleaning after her and finding dishes and scrums all over when returning from work...I need someone to clean after, that definitely makes me happy :) Ah...and she got her wallet stolen in Barcelona at the beach...I am ashamed to write the first thing that went through my mind when she told me...I guess I still have a lot of frustrations I must get rid off before becoming a tolerant person.

Anyway...in other words...my month just started...the month of Taurus. I realised that the majority of my friends have their birthday in this period. I also know a lot of Gemini (6 of them have their birthday on the 1 of June, wicked). So...Taurus. Out of my own experience I can tell that we are a hell of a stubborn sign. We say things we don't really mean not to alter our ego...we do/say things for good impression sometimes, most of the time…and we love to be in the centre of attention. I am not a fan of astrology (or not worse than others), but I sort of agree with more than half of what they say about us.

Maybe it's also part of my zodiacal characteristics, but today I discovered/thought about it better, that I enjoy a lot of things that harm me. For example, kiwi...I remember when I first ate it (my mom bought it) and it was such a strange potato thing. I couldn't imagine other fruits than the ones that grew in my grandparents backyard or the bananas and oranges I would get in winter, when I ate my first kiwi. I have some sort of allergy to kiwi...it gets difficult to breath, my ears and my mouth start etching...I don't know if this happens to anyone else or if anyone else eats as much kiwi as I do at once to have experienced this, but despite all these it is on my top fruits list. I guess I do this with everything...I love to exaggerate...with everything...I have a feeling that my elder person disease will be paranoia.

I finished my two essays for Cultural Analysis yesterday in the balcony while sun bathing…so now, till middle May I can read whatever I want…finally. I don't have an answer for my internship and it is stressing...I've been through the same thing last year in April and it sucks, but maybe I will get a nice present from the RMFA on the 25th (it's Saturday so maybe on the 24th or 27th at least).