Sunday, April 26, 2009

23

Another 25th of April passed and another birthday for me. I was depressed when I realised that this is the last year when only a box of birthday cake candles will be enough to cover my age...but I am happy for what I am and what I have done till now.

25th of April 2009 in Bucharest
The usual rainy day...it was raining the day I was born and I actually don't remember if I had a birthday without rain...my mother says it's good luck. I missed my family today...waking up in the morning with Bianca all over me and my mom kissing me and telling me how I was the darkest and hairiest baby born that day in the maternity :)There was also an earthquake in Bucharest on the 25th...a pretty strong one. It was the first birthday since the 11th grade when I wasn't there with Irina :)...that means ahm...5 years?!

25th of April 2009 in Aarhus

After cooking, shopping and sunbathing on the balcony my great birthday party in Aarhus started. It was so great that I don't remember anything. I drank red wine, white wine, bier, vodka with orange juice, beherovka, beherovka with lemon, rum and Barcardi with orange. At this was fatal for me...I remember leaving home after dinner for the kolegiet and then laughing hard, spinning, puking and somebody telling me to drink water when I wake up. I woke up naked with my clothes all around, alone in the house and not remembering much...I don't thnik I want to get this drunk ever...this was for sure a birthday I will not forget and I am happy it's like this. The girls baked a cake for me...and it was the first time when someone other than my mother did this :) Kamila also came from Czech on my birthday and she will be leaving with us this week. I got a football ball with the girl's signature and a bubble maker...weeeeee...

I lost a special friend today...a friend I wished for and loved with all my heart...I will always remember her and her humanly behaviour...her eyes staring and giving an innocent warmth that could never allow you to be sad. I never imagined loosing her because she was a member of our family :*