Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Internship

After a long and stressful waiting period for an answer on my internship, today I got a surprise. I stopped checking my e-mail obsessively to see if I have a positive answer for any of my application, so today I just went to sleep after work, did my laundry and before eating something I decided to check my e-mail. And...a good idea that was...I got accepted at the Romanian Embassy in Madrid and the people from PETA USA asked me to write them something extra to an opinion I had, because they liked my application. This was a super hysteria moment for me as I went screaming in the house and woke up Marketa to share the news...she was happy for me, I could feel it...and maybe she will visit me. So, I basically have now two internships...two great ones...I thought my travelling luck was over after Aarhus, but it seams I was wrong and have to keep on moving every summer, every year. I love this...I love it now and I am super excited. I will most likely go for the internship in Madrid, because it's closer and it some how keeps me related to my country. I am currently looking for a place to stay for 12 weeks in Madrid...I hope my Spanish friends will help me find something cheep, because Madrid is not the cheapest place when it comes to rent.

So, now that things are settled I will come home on the 4th of June. I will buy my plane ticket tomorrow as I get my salary. I have a huge luggage again and I will soon have to send some things home again...and I should stop buying and start raising money. I am super happy and looking forward for my summer in Madrid...2 and a half months of Spanish weather, Spanish music and Spanish food :D...and Lina's Spanish dinner from yesterday gave me a taste of it.

I will have new places and new stories to write about on my never ending traveling blog.

Happy birthday Persi!