Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My additions

Today, I, Marketa and Alice pierced our ears. We decided to pierce the upper side of our ear when we went in our October Scandinavian trip, but never thought we would actually do it. Because there are just a few days left till we are all going home for holidays we decided to do it. This is a nice memory from Aarhus...a memory I will always have with me. It was a bit strange because I never had a piecing done with the thing which just puts the earring in the ear...I was a bit scared and excited before the small trigger was pushed.

A review of all my additions:
- 1 pierce in the left side of the lower lip
- 1 pierce in my left ear
- 6 pierces in my right ear
- 2 tattoos

There is place for more and I know I will not hold my self from doing something next year too, especially if I will be leaving somewhere else.