Saturday, September 27, 2008

Football and Beach

Even though I have to make a very important essay by next Tuesday, I just couldn't stay at home again when the weather outside was more than great. So I went with a Latvian group I know here – they are Mara's friends – to play football at the beach. This wasn't only a good occasion to show off with my great footballer skills :))...but I also got to see another one of the World's waters – the Baltic See. Actually this is pretty close to where the North See and the Baltic See meet. It was really great – the weather was perfect and the people I went with were perfect. One of the girls didn't have a bike and you can only get there by car or bike....so because, as usual, I'm the smallest one, I gave her my bike and I rode at the back of a boy's bike. I'm not complaining because it was great...I still have sand on my feet..hi hi