Friday, March 07, 2008

Hospital "Scarlat Longhin"

Yesterday I had to get surgery on my heel because I had two new Veruca. Hopefully I won't get anymore after this...hopefully....I also had to stay in the hospital over night for supervision. This was my first night in a hospital ever. Of course I used to sleep in a hospital when I was little and my grandmother had to work in night shifts, but I never stayed as a patient. It was extremely boring and there were only old people all around. The hospital looks horrible, it's very old...they try to keep it clean but still the bad hospital smell comes out and you cannot ignore the dirty toilets. Also the food is horrible. There is no cafeteria so you just have to switch with people and stay in line if you want to eat. But I rather didn't because it tasted horrible. I shared the ward with an old lady who had some sort of fungus on her legs from stress. She was really nice and we talked a lot about different things.

The surgery went great still and the doctor was great as well, I really like her.

Today is also my "baba" and by the looks of it the day is going to be really warm and beautiful which means my whole year is going to be sunny and happy and lucky. I hope.