Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Hei...I'm looking for a job!

I am looking for a new challenge. I have made my "thousand year plan" and decided that it's time to make a change and switch direction...

Who am I professionally?

Long story short:

4 years experience in Marketing & Communication, Public Relations & Corporate Affairs.

1 year experience as an executive search recruiter in which I have conducted search and selection processes for national and international recruitment projects, as well as business 
development campaigns.

3 years of study and work experience abroad.

3 years experience as an animal rights volunteer in Romania.

MA in International Studies (Aarhus University, Denmark); BA in International Studies and 
European Relations (Bucharest University, Romania).

Specialities:
Corporate Affairs (international and national event management, internal communication, media relations), Public Relations, Research, Social Media, Blogging, Digital Marketing (websites, SEO, e-mail marketing etc.), Lead Management, Project Management, Multiculturalism.

See and download my CV -  *** Laura Cruceru Resume ***