Sunday, February 05, 2012

TwoZeroOneTwo

I never finished my last story...and never continued the story of my 2011. All I can do now is wrap it up...

I've had a great 2011 (the year of my 25th). Visited new places (Zurich and Bangkok), made new friends, learned new things - Spanish and driving :)....but most of all discovered more things about myself. There are a couple of people who made my year, especially my summer, and though it might be a bit different this year, it's all going to be here, recorded on my egocentric blog.

TwoZeroOneTwo started perfectly...with snow! Now there's so much snow that I kinda regret ever wishing for it. It continued perfectly, with my wallet stolen on the bus, and so a brand new set of documents. It took me till about last week, when I received a new credit card and driving license to recover most of the things I had. That's exactly 1 month...considering that I declared them lost and not stolen...easier.

I recently moved again, in a different part of Bucharest - different nice story - and I'm actually discovering my own city now... I think I'm going to develop a bit on this in a further post. It's interesting how you live for 25 years in a city and at some point you discover that there's actually more to it than you thought.

Short term plans - spring's gonna make me:
- work on my creative side again, I miss making stuff...
- experience my blonde side...Wella Trend Vision 2012 here I come
- cook again...ol' Denmark life style getting back to me...I kinda like it
- new places to discover: Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and the North of Israel
- read, watch movies, do nothing :)
- turn 26 and leave behind the first quarter of my life