Monday, August 15, 2011

I said it looks like you Summer Well

A great festival for hipsters took place this weekend close to Bucharest. They've chosen a great location...an old palace and it's surroundings. Not perfectly organized, but everything went out well. Lots of fun things to do and a great place to sit by the lake and talk, read or nap.

Five bands each day, brit pop mostly. I went to see Interpol...and I got my band there. I love them but the show was poor. Someone had a very good point in saying that their concert was great, but they sounded like a loud played CD...mr. Banks did not get friendly with the public at all....except for a couple of thank yous and a cute smile.

On the other hand the lead bands from the first day - Noisettes and Plan B - did a hell of a show. The lead singer from Noisettes looks dreamy...a singing black Barbie.