Sunday, June 12, 2011

Skiping murder

This weekend I had two major events with Robi - Pet Expo and the wonderful Street Delivery. We had lots of fun and good time spent together, rain and almost a record beating number of adoptions. I am kitty less for the week...and hopefully for a longer time :)

One of the ladies who adopted my fostered cat - Sisa, gave us a pretty bad start. On her way to our stand she saw two new born kittens thrown in a box, somewhere close to the centre of the city. Me and Raluca went to check things out and just when we thought it was a false alarm...surprise...the kittens where indeed there. You could tell that they had no more than a couple of hours since they came into this world. They were very wet and cold, with their bellybuttons still there. Their first feeling of this world must have been extremely disappointing. Just because whoever did this didn't kill them immediately, it does not make them any less guilty of murder.

They're been taken care of, but we are not sure yet whether they will survive without their mother. I could say that I am tired of this, but I know that it's just the tip of the iceberg.

Sad end for the two babies, who died....:(