Thursday, May 21, 2009

What do IS do on Wednesday night?

They sneak in on the window in the University's music room and make their own concert :)

The week of the "last" is starting and everybody is waiting for his or her turn to go off the leaving list. I am next in my group. Alice left this Tuesday with tears in her eyes. We had a great good-bye party last Saturday for her, we watched Eurovision in an international atmosphere and went to yet another Skojlhodj party...probably the last one for me too. Everybody is getting glued together and we want to do as many things as possible together. We invented an international student's football championship with games every weekend and we even started making our own concerts. I am trying to think about the goods and the not so goods this experience brought in my life and the many lessons I have learned. I hope that by the time I will leave Aarhus I will be able to make a list...and draw some conclusions. Till then...I am enjoying my "last".