Wednesday, April 08, 2009

To live, love, laugh, hug & cry

Tomorrow I will send home the first part of my life in Aarhus, a box of clothing and books.

I am so bad at keeping in touch with people. My Mexican friend, David went to Taiwan this week and met with my Taiwaness freind, Peggy...for me they both became people I answer to from time to time... forgetting the fun times we had together. I do this with all the friends separated from me by distance. I am afraid that this will happen with the friends I have now too :(...I know it will. I always promise to write and I never do...The riot in Chisinau reminded me of my MIRC friend Calin...I was so close to him at some point and I enjoyed talking to him...but then I don't know when everything stooped ..and now I don't know and I have no way of finding out if he's ok or not. I guess this makes me a bad friend and a bad person...I am too spoiled by the people around me...I should be ignored for a time and maybe then I will start reaching.

Today I gave permission to my parents to euthanise my dog, if they consider necessary. So on Saturday they will probably take her to the vet...and this is one of the most painful decisions I had to take in my life... controlling a life. I know she will not get better...and I know she will die and suffer an agonising pain before that. I hate this and I don't even want to imagine it...as selfish as it may sound...I am happy not to be there. I've took decisions over other lives before, but it has never been so painful...I will not buy a pet for a long time...

It should be normal for me by now to loose what I love because of time and distance...but it never stops hurting...