Sunday, February 15, 2009

So girlish

Yesterday I had such a girlish day. I always wished I was a boy, but sometimes I get remained how fun it can actually be being a girl. I had to kill my Valentine's Day demons...and though I was a bit afraid of the atmosphere in the city I went out with Marketa. To my surprise, even though it should be celebrated, this day seems to have absolutely no relevance here. Other than some guys with flowers there was absolutely nothing organised...which of course pleased me. The weather was unbelievably nice and we wanted to go to the beach, but we ended up by drowning in shopping...and maybe we exaggerated a bit...at least I did.

The day continued in the same way...by dyeing Marketa's hair.

And we ended the night with an Erasmus party, where I was lucky to meet some of my classmates and former classmates like Christoph and Romaine.

Today it's snowing...typical Danish weather...you never know what you're going to get the next day. Fits right?!