Sunday, December 07, 2008

The simple things I want to do

- play Sims with Bianca
- take out Lolita
- go to my great grandmother’s grave and light a candle, probably (for sure) cry
- sleep with Ana and Irina in Ana's bed :) - it has to be all three of us (Ana, I will wash the dishes and cook if you agree to adopt me)
- meet with all the people I know (or almost...I don't know if they all want to)
- have a burger or two with my old friend, Cata (or more than that...as long as it includes talking)
- clean my room (even if it's clean, it has to be Laura style cleaning)
- go by tram, trolleybus, bus(anything but bike)...oh and metro
- wax (thank you Ana for making this possible)
- go through everything I left home to make sure I didn’t forget them (clothes, books, cds, magazines, pictures, bags, hats, shoes etc) – I miss all my stuff so much, I love the lifeless, plastic, artificial, materialistic side of me
- no more speaking English
- wear ironed clothes (as much as I hate this and though I thought I would never say it, I'm tired of looking as if I just came out of the washing machine)
- eat fat food, meat and toxic stuff (anything but vegetables, fruits and cereals)
- drink anything but tea and milk
- as a result from the two above - get fat :)
- do Tae Bo with Ana (to burn the fat)
- meet with Alex (I owe it and I'm doing it because I love you not because you will hate me and haunt me in my dreams telling me what a bitch I am)
- see snow (there is no winter without snow and if I don't see it at home I will probably not see it this year - make snow angels and play like a dog that hasn't been out for days)
- slap Dan (because he deserves it :)
- visit my work mates
- go to Ana's place, stay in the kitchen and chit chat till forever
- go in a supermarket right before Christmas when it's really crowded (I miss the crowd)
- get stuck in traffic
- take a long, hot bath (I'm starting to hate the shower...it lacks feelings)
- eat rum chocolate (:D - I'm still thinking about it) and any kind of chocolate I get my hands/mouth on
- go to Mini Prix with Ana and Irina and try on stuff
- get glasses (I'm blind)
- see thousands of movies
- not learn anything, not read anything about history, law and accounting
- not sleep for one month (totally unrealistic but I can try)
- go to the new place Ana's dancing at and dance with her all night long and leave together really early in the morning
- walk through Bucharest (not by night - I can remember the pleasure of always looking back and being paranoid about people following me - I don't really miss that)

The above list is absolutely random and I will add stuff that go through my mind till I'll be home, print it and do them. I never thought I would be so excited about going home - I have butterflies in my stomach and I get the same feeling I get when I am in love or going to have blood taken for analyses - speechless and scared, feeling like fainting but trying not to show it.