Wednesday, September 05, 2007

About a girl

Name: Laura
Birth date: April 25
Sign: Taurus
Birthplace: Bucharest , Romania

I tend to be sarcastic.

I have a very bad memory, so don't call me crazy if one day I will forget your name.

I am secretly in love with Johnny Depp.

I love the rain.

I love to sing and dance, though I don't do either one very well.

Call me crazy, but I like celebrity gossip.

I believe in after life.

Sometimes I pretend that my life is a TV show.

I don't give a F about what you think.

I can be such a bitch with my friends.

When I read a book I fall asleep.

I don’t answer my cell phone, just sometimes.

I’m a jerk, but a nice one.

I rather have a boy than a girl as a friend.

I have a lot of obsessions and I love them all:
red nails*red lips*red wine*long shiny hair*bunnies*schooling*rain*clouds *funkiness*smartness*jeans*bags* night*shoes*spots*dots*lines*morning cuddling*hot chocolate*bubbles*blue*green*flowers*stars*piercings*tequila*brunettes*caps*kisses*punk mania*ladybugs*hello kitty* sunflower*butterflies*tattoos*places on earth*airplanes*working*learning*gays*avatars*photography*pills*